Music, BA K-12 Education Instrumental Certification Preparation

Students seeking (Grades K-12) certification must (1) earn a bachelor of arts in music and (2) complete the requirements for a minor in education (Grades K-12).

Note that students seeking (Grades K-12) certification must have an academic advisor from both the content area and from the College of Education and Human Services to ensure that all DESE requirements for certification have been met. These requirements may exceed the requirements for the degree in the content area. See the requirements in the College of Education and Human Services section of this catalog.