Filing a Grievance

The university has established a number of appeal and grievance procedures (such as the process for appealing the suspension of financial aid).  If students should have a grievance that falls outside of the established policies, students may submit a formal complaint to the student ombudsman at More information about the current complaint procedures can be found at

Lindenwood University shares information from students’ formal written complaints with the Higher Learning Commission as part of its normal accrediting process. This information is shared in such a manner as to shield the individual identities of all complainants. No letters or documents revealing the identities of individual complaints will be shared without the express written permission of the complainants.