Transferring International Graduate Credit

A student wishing to transfer up to nine semester hours of graduate level coursework from an international institution must bring to Lindenwood the following items and present them to the academic advisor to review:

  • An official ECE* or WES** course-by-course evaluation of the international graduate level transcript showing the courses that the student wishes to transfer.
  • A translated copy of the course description and syllabus for each course that the student wishes to apply to transfer.
  • An official ECE or WES document evaluation of the international undergraduate transcript, confirming that a baccalaureate degree has been conferred.

Upon arrival to Lindenwood, the student should bring these items to the academic advisor. These items will be reviewed by the advisor and will be forwarded to the dean of the Plaster College of Business and Entrepreneurship for approval.

*For further information on ECE, visit

**For further information on WES, visit