Transferring U.S. Graduate Credit

A student wishing to transfer up to nine semester hours of graduate level coursework from a regionally accredited (U.S.) institution may do so by requesting that an official transcript be sent directly to Lindenwood University’s Office of Graduate Admissions by the school or schools that the candidate previously attended. Students should bring copies of these official transcripts when meeting with their academic advisors. An evaluation of transfer credit will be made by the student’s advisor and the dean of the Plaster College of Business & Entrepreneurship.