Tuition and Fees

Full-time Traditional Undergraduate

12 - 18 credit hours $9,270

Overload fee (full-time students who take more than 18 hours in a term)

$475/credit hour

Part-time & Non-Traditional Undergraduate 

Undergraduate                                                     $475/credit hour

Room & Board Charges

Standard (Double or Triple) - Residence Hall $3,040-$3,240/16-week term
Single Room - Residence Hall $3,240-$3,540/16-week term
Single Room - House $3,640-$3,940/16-week term
Standard (Lion's Roam, Lion's Roar, & Lion's Pride $1,960/16-week term
Upgraded (Lion's Feast)  $2,160/16-week term

Other Fees

Academic Integrity tutorial fee                                                       $25 
Applied music course fee*  $200/credit hour 
Commuter Meal Plan $50/term 
Conferral processing/diploma fee - undergraduate $100
Culminating project extension fee - undergraduate $50
Early College Start Off-site   $60/credit hour 
Early College Start On-site or Online (Lindenwood)  $100/credit hour 
Enrollment deposit $200
Experiential learning credit  $90/credit hour 
Experiential learning/Portfolio fee (one-time)  $300 
Housing deposit (non-refundable) $200
International Student Fee (annual)  $100 
Lab fee (in specified courses)  $5-$625/course 
Late payment fee (per month)  $50 
New International Student fee - one time  $100 
Paramedicine Administration fee  $500***
Promissory note fee  $25/term
Student Teaching fee  $300 
Studio course fee**
Studio fee (general)  $30-$75/course 
Study Abroad fee $300

*Applied music fees are applied to individual lessons in piano, voice, orchestral instruments, and organ.

**Studio course fees are applied to courses such as ceramics, color theory, photography, and figure drawing.

***Fee added after March 2021 publishing - June addendum 06/14/2021. See Experiential Learning not Requiring a Portfolio for more information.

Notes: (1) Provisions for “extended stay” housing and meals, degree programs, and tutoring and additional services are available upon request.

(2) Students are expected to pay tuition charges prior to the beginning of each term. Students may use financial aid (grants and loans) as payment. Student Aid Reports and loan applications should be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Services prior to the beginning of each term.

(3) The university provides complimentary internet service to resident students living in the dormitories and in certain other campus housing.