Requesting Grade Reports

Grade reports are available through the student portal, as are unofficial transcripts, class schedules, and information regarding ledger statements and financial aid. Because grade reports are available online to all students, Lindenwood University no longer mails grade reports to students.

Students who need a copy of their grades for employer reimbursement may print a copy from the student portal. If a student’s workplace will not accept the printed copy, the student should submit a written request to Academic Services ( and a copy will be sent to the employer. The request must include the mailing address to which the report should be sent, student ID, term for which grades are requested, the signature of the student making the request, and a contact telephone number.

If students have any questions about their email accounts or their student portals, they can contact